Vendors selling vintage and new Oz books and collectibles regularly exhibit merchanise for the attendees of Oz, the National Convention. For our 2017 convention, we will offer space for dealer tables on Saturday at the hotel near the main programming rooms, allowing for good traffic flow of attendees. (Convention programming is "on the road" during Friday and Sunday this year.)
Dealer Room Hours
- Saturday, August 5, from 9 AM to 6 PM (tentative)
- Set-up time will be available from 8:00 AM to noon on Saturday.
- Tear down time is any time between 4-6 PM.
What we will provide:
- an 8-foot table
- one chair
What do not provide:
- handcart to move your sale items. (Please bring your own, if needed)
- $35/table charge for dealers who are registered for either the full weekend or for Saturday only.
$85/table charge for dealers who are not registered for either the full weekend or for Saturday. Note: without registering for the convention (a $100 Saturday-only fee), dealers cannot partake in meals and programming on Saturday, including the afternoon auction and evening program.